Fall Bucket List
I really love making bucket lists for each season. It is so fun to come up with new and exciting things to do but it also helps to create traditions within our household. Texas weather can be unbearably HOT during the summer, so when it finally cools down, we love to be outside all day, everyday! So get ready for lots of outdoor activities on this list!
Check out what's on our to-do list! And tell me, what do you have on yours?
1. Go on a walk at least once a week
2. Play at the park
3. Go to the zoo
4. Go to the pumpkin patch
5. Make Apple cider
6. Carve/paint pumpkins
7. Go on a hayride
8. Make a thankfulness jar
9. Grill dinner
10. Have a halloween movie night
11. Collect leaves
12. Bake some fun, delicious fall goodies (Drop your favorite recipes in the comments if you have some good ones)
13. Go fishing
14. Paint with chalk on the sidewalk
15. Blow bubbles
16. Jump in a pile of leaves
17. Watch LOTS of football
18. Create some fun "adult" fall beverages like spiked apple cider
19. Have a firepit
20. Make SMORES!
Working through this list will guarantee you having an amazing fall season. So grab your chunky sweaters, wrap a muffler round your neck and let's welcome the fall with open arms!