Top Summertime Reads
Summertime means vacations, sunshine and (hopefully) more time to settle down outside on a beautiful day and unwind with a good book. I am an avid reader and try to read about 2-4 books per month. So I wanted to gather a list of fun summer reads to recommend to those looking to relax and read!
- I’m Fine and Neither Are You By Camille Pagán
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette By Maria Semple
- Where The Crawdads Sing By Delia Owens
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine By Gail Honeyman
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz By Heather Morris
- Brain on Fire By Susannah Cahalan
- The Woman in the Window By A. J. Finn
- The Rules of Magic By Alice Hoffman
I believe there is at least one book for everyone on this list, since they include love, suspense, medial drama, history and more. So no matter what genre you are into, at least one of them will hit the spot! I actually enjoyed all of these and recommended them to all of my friends. So many different subjects and all of these reads are page turners.
What is on your summer reading list? Have you read any of the books I have mentioned?
XOXO Gabbing Ginger