Some people can be nauseous for their entire pregnancy. Just like Kate Middleton ! What I used to do was eat little amounts and often. Ginger biscuits can help along with a cup of tea or something else hot! (showing my british-ness there)
I'm also at my 5th month and still vomiting. Been diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum in my early months. There are some days better than the others. I usually have candies in my bag or pocket it helps.
I was sick all the way through with my daughter, and never sick at all with my son. Mention it to your doctor, because sometimes it can be serious, but more often than not they can offer you something to help with the nausea.
My dr told me of a study where women took vitamin c and k together. 95% of women felt better within 3 days. It worked for me too and I had tried everything before.
- I'm trying to make my registry and I'm feeling very overwhelmed. I am a first time mom and am 20 weeks pregnant. Anyone have any recommendations about what I should add?
- I'm 9 months pregnant and I've been having a lot of back pain, do I need to worry and /or is labor near?
- Any moms here dealing with placenta previa? I am 15 weeks.
- I just had my baby boy on December 23rd and every since we left the hospital I've been having real bad pelvic bone pain and the medicine isn't seeming to help with that pain. It's so hard to get out of bed cause of the pain and to walk normal cause of the pain. It even hurts to turn on my sides or back cause of the pain. It just hurts really bad in that area period. I never had this problem after I had my other two children. Has anyone else have pelvic bone pain after delivery and or what sh
- I'm in 28 weeks .. sometimes my baby is very active .. and sometimes he/she moved very slow.. is it okk .. Or does moms moods swing effect the baby's movement !!!
- My due date is tomorrow and I still don't have any contractions or symptoms of labor. Is that normal?
- Hey i'm 8 months pregnant and feeling heavy back pain and right leg pain its normal???
- I am 21 weeks pregnant and having pain over and around my belly button.. is it normal?
- Hey pregnant mommas. Anyone here experience bloating in their 2nd trimester? I am always having gas even if i eat regularly. And if am too tired, i got nauseated. Any tips too on best supplements to take? Thank you
- Is anybody know a place where company giving way baby stuff