Because you are now quite heavily pregnant, the baby could be playing up on your sciatic nerve. I used to get this as well as pelvis pains. It sounds totally normal but always mention anything new to your doctor/midwife/gynaecologist.
SUPER common! Make sure to let your dr know and make sure to keep an eye on it. You can take some pain meds, but make sure to double check with your dr which ones they want you to take. Best of luck and know that the pain is so worth it, even if it doesn't feel like it, haha
- I'm trying to make my registry and I'm feeling very overwhelmed. I am a first time mom and am 20 weeks pregnant. Anyone have any recommendations about what I should add?
- I'm 9 months pregnant and I've been having a lot of back pain, do I need to worry and /or is labor near?
- Any moms here dealing with placenta previa? I am 15 weeks.
- I just had my baby boy on December 23rd and every since we left the hospital I've been having real bad pelvic bone pain and the medicine isn't seeming to help with that pain. It's so hard to get out of bed cause of the pain and to walk normal cause of the pain. It even hurts to turn on my sides or back cause of the pain. It just hurts really bad in that area period. I never had this problem after I had my other two children. Has anyone else have pelvic bone pain after delivery and or what sh
- 5 months and still nauseous any tips ?
- I'm in 28 weeks .. sometimes my baby is very active .. and sometimes he/she moved very slow.. is it okk .. Or does moms moods swing effect the baby's movement !!!
- My due date is tomorrow and I still don't have any contractions or symptoms of labor. Is that normal?
- I am 21 weeks pregnant and having pain over and around my belly button.. is it normal?
- Hey pregnant mommas. Anyone here experience bloating in their 2nd trimester? I am always having gas even if i eat regularly. And if am too tired, i got nauseated. Any tips too on best supplements to take? Thank you
- Is anybody know a place where company giving way baby stuff