I used to take multivitamins and was mildly addicted to very weak heartburn pills as my heartburn was hugeee!!!
I am always very gassy recently, I find I get bad trapped wind also and it’s very painful! I am 20 weeks tomorrow x
I had nausea for 20 weeks. I tried everything. My doctor told me of a newer study where you take vitamin c and vitamin k together. Within 3 days I felt like a new woman, until I lost some bladder control towards the end. Hahaha. Pregnancy is weird and so hard on our bodies. Good luck! I'm not sure on the gas thing. I know I had bad stomach problems from the iron supplement. I was backed up for 10 days. Never had worse pain. Ask your doctor if your vitamins or supplements nees to be adjusted. Stay away from gassy foods like meats, cheeses, broccoli, cauliflower and beans and see if that helps. That could be an easy fix. I know some women develop lactose intolerance too so you could try avoiding dairy for a week and see if that helps.
- I'm trying to make my registry and I'm feeling very overwhelmed. I am a first time mom and am 20 weeks pregnant. Anyone have any recommendations about what I should add?
- I'm 9 months pregnant and I've been having a lot of back pain, do I need to worry and /or is labor near?
- Any moms here dealing with placenta previa? I am 15 weeks.
- I just had my baby boy on December 23rd and every since we left the hospital I've been having real bad pelvic bone pain and the medicine isn't seeming to help with that pain. It's so hard to get out of bed cause of the pain and to walk normal cause of the pain. It even hurts to turn on my sides or back cause of the pain. It just hurts really bad in that area period. I never had this problem after I had my other two children. Has anyone else have pelvic bone pain after delivery and or what sh
- 5 months and still nauseous any tips ?
- I'm in 28 weeks .. sometimes my baby is very active .. and sometimes he/she moved very slow.. is it okk .. Or does moms moods swing effect the baby's movement !!!
- My due date is tomorrow and I still don't have any contractions or symptoms of labor. Is that normal?
- Hey i'm 8 months pregnant and feeling heavy back pain and right leg pain its normal???
- I am 21 weeks pregnant and having pain over and around my belly button.. is it normal?
- Is anybody know a place where company giving way baby stuff