Congratulations on your new baby!! Unfortunately, gas in newborns can be very normal. Baby's digestive system is immature, hence...gas. You can't necessarily "get rid" of it.
The best things to do for your baby to prevent and help a gassy tummy are: burp frequently, keep baby upright and not flat for about 30 min after feeds, gently tummy massage and bicycle legs. Hope that helps.
- 16 month old says no words?
- Hey moms! Any suggestions on transitioning baby from co-sleeping to crib without using the cry it out method?
- I have a 4 month old whose was only waking 1-2 times a night nicely. For the past week has been up every hour or 2 hours...any insight would be appreciated!
- They say that its normal for a newborn to have baby pimples and its been like almost 4 weeks, the pimples is increasing and as a new mom i'm starting to freak out. Is this normal?
- Anyone from Cambridgeshire?? I need mummy friends I'm a ftm rn
- I went to a scan 3 days ago.i was told ive had a misscharge.. am lost i spoken to my midwife and also my cuzin they all say its wrong i have the worst 10 weeks symtoms ..
- My baby boy is two months nd six days old. Two months he took breastfeed but now he dislikes. What should I do? Nd wt should I do to increase the breast milk?
- Who has a mom hack for an easy cleaning method for the foam play mats?
- My son is three and his penis has barely open is it something to be worry about,will it affect him in the future?I need advice,mom of sons out there what did you do
- Is it possible my baby can cut teeth before five months??