Babies go through 4 month sleep regression, so this is probably where your problem is stemming from.
There's honestly not much you can do to help.
Some babies work their way out of it, or if they're like my son it can have some long term affects.
Try to stay sane!
Thank you for you’re insight!
Do you see any teeth coming in or forming.most likely hes teething.the tend to wake up more
- 16 month old says no words?
- Hey moms! Any suggestions on transitioning baby from co-sleeping to crib without using the cry it out method?
- They say that its normal for a newborn to have baby pimples and its been like almost 4 weeks, the pimples is increasing and as a new mom i'm starting to freak out. Is this normal?
- Anyone from Cambridgeshire?? I need mummy friends I'm a ftm rn
- I went to a scan 3 days ago.i was told ive had a misscharge.. am lost i spoken to my midwife and also my cuzin they all say its wrong i have the worst 10 weeks symtoms ..