The doctor told you you had a miscarriage? You would definitely know if you had one. I know some people don't know, but I have had one and I knew right away what had happened and what was happening...
I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks and I felt cheated that I still had all of the symptoms of being pregnant. It didn't seem fair to me that I still had all the crap parts of being pregnant but was being told that baby had already gone. If your doctor has done a scan and told you that you're having a miscarriage it's likely he/she has seen that baby does not have a heartbeat anymore. They should have given you some idea of whats going to happen next... did they tell you to wait and see if you miscarry on your own or do you have to go to hospital for an operation after a certain amount of time ?
I really feel for you and its one of the worst feelings in the world. If you're unsure of whether your doctor was right or not, you could pay to have a private scan - private scanners are more likely to take their time and talk to you about whats going on whereas doctors have to get through many appointments a day so may lack a little compassion.
Keep us updated on how you get on
Much love to you and yours <3
I am beyond sorry to hear you’re in such a hard place.
I am not a doctor and I have not been through this myself, but a friend of mine had a similar experience. Her body kept up the pregnancy a month or so after her baby had passed. She was 12 weeks along when she found out. It was so heartbreaking. She had to take a pill that terminated the pregnancy. It took her a while to accept that her baby had passed and her body was still trying to take care of it. She was so sure the baby was fine. It was really hard.
For you, I truly hope your baby is okay. If by chance the Drs are right, just know it wasn’t you. Your body is clearly doing everything it can to care for your baby. It wasn’t you.
Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️
- 16 month old says no words?
- Hey moms! Any suggestions on transitioning baby from co-sleeping to crib without using the cry it out method?
- I have a 4 month old whose was only waking 1-2 times a night nicely. For the past week has been up every hour or 2 hours...any insight would be appreciated!
- They say that its normal for a newborn to have baby pimples and its been like almost 4 weeks, the pimples is increasing and as a new mom i'm starting to freak out. Is this normal?
- Anyone from Cambridgeshire?? I need mummy friends I'm a ftm rn
- My baby boy is two months nd six days old. Two months he took breastfeed but now he dislikes. What should I do? Nd wt should I do to increase the breast milk?
- Who has a mom hack for an easy cleaning method for the foam play mats?