Hi yes it's normal baby some time shows very active movement and some time very slow so it's completely normal.. no i don't think so it effect baby movement
Do you know what .. this is probably the most common thing to plague heavily pregnant women. I must have gone to the delivery suite 4 times with fear of reduced movements and luckily each time it was fine. However, nobody can tell you whats normal and whats not in this case. You know your body and your baby and if you're worried then just call your labour and delivery ward. ~They told me every time that I went that they would rather put my mind at rest and everything be okay than to have a bad outcome. Don't ever feel like you're a burden when it comes to you and your baby. You know best. A useful link that you can follow is a UK page called kicks count. Maybe check it out https://www.kickscount.org.uk/
- I'm trying to make my registry and I'm feeling very overwhelmed. I am a first time mom and am 20 weeks pregnant. Anyone have any recommendations about what I should add?
- I'm 9 months pregnant and I've been having a lot of back pain, do I need to worry and /or is labor near?
- Any moms here dealing with placenta previa? I am 15 weeks.
- I just had my baby boy on December 23rd and every since we left the hospital I've been having real bad pelvic bone pain and the medicine isn't seeming to help with that pain. It's so hard to get out of bed cause of the pain and to walk normal cause of the pain. It even hurts to turn on my sides or back cause of the pain. It just hurts really bad in that area period. I never had this problem after I had my other two children. Has anyone else have pelvic bone pain after delivery and or what sh
- 5 months and still nauseous any tips ?
- My due date is tomorrow and I still don't have any contractions or symptoms of labor. Is that normal?
- Hey i'm 8 months pregnant and feeling heavy back pain and right leg pain its normal???
- I am 21 weeks pregnant and having pain over and around my belly button.. is it normal?
- Hey pregnant mommas. Anyone here experience bloating in their 2nd trimester? I am always having gas even if i eat regularly. And if am too tired, i got nauseated. Any tips too on best supplements to take? Thank you
- Is anybody know a place where company giving way baby stuff