What if you put her to bed with her hair pulled/tied back? Maybe even in braids?
Thank you for your reply! Yes, I have started doing that! I even learned how to french braid her hair, which makes us late every day, but does work wonders! Love, Kari
My daughter had this same problem and with me being a hair stylist I have seen some awful damage to kids and even adults that had this problem! I was determined to break the habit I tried everything! A Barbie doll, fuzzy blanket, a big Barbie headbwith hair. Only thing that worked was a couple pieces of hair extensions put together she could twist and knot up. Her habit was more of having it in her hands fidgeting with it then anything. With her having a fuzzy soft blanket and the hair extensions worked wonders! Once I found out something that worked it only lasted about a year longer.
What a wonderful idea, I need to get my hands on some hair extensions! Thank you for taking the time to reply! Love, Kari
- How to afford a child as a single parent?
- My five month old doesn't poop everyday is that normal?
- How many strollers have you had ?
- Anyone live near Carshalton in Surrey? Would love to meet some local mums
- What do you do when your teenage daughter is closer to her friends mothers than you?
- Does it ever get easy being a single mom ? i been a single for a while and i sometimes wonder if i am doing a good !!!!!