Hi! I was blessed with being able to breastfeed until my son was almost 2 years old. He was VERY sensitive to what I ate. Sometimes I forgot that what I ate changed the consistency and taste of my breastmilk. Especially if it was particularly spicy. It might not will taste like a jalapeño to him, lol, but what you eat changes your milk.
I found amazing help at an all natural supplement store and they had pull forms of the common milk supply teas to take. I could never stand the taste of the teas. I’m not sure what you have available, but amazon sells a lot of amazing products as long as you check them out well first.
Jessica B is right. What you eat affect the taste of your milk. For example coconut make your milk taste foul. So check what your eating😁.
And if he does want your breast at least pump and give home the bottle.
Good old luck
- 16 month old says no words?
- Hey moms! Any suggestions on transitioning baby from co-sleeping to crib without using the cry it out method?
- I have a 4 month old whose was only waking 1-2 times a night nicely. For the past week has been up every hour or 2 hours...any insight would be appreciated!
- They say that its normal for a newborn to have baby pimples and its been like almost 4 weeks, the pimples is increasing and as a new mom i'm starting to freak out. Is this normal?
- Anyone from Cambridgeshire?? I need mummy friends I'm a ftm rn
- I went to a scan 3 days ago.i was told ive had a misscharge.. am lost i spoken to my midwife and also my cuzin they all say its wrong i have the worst 10 weeks symtoms ..
- Who has a mom hack for an easy cleaning method for the foam play mats?
- My son is three and his penis has barely open is it something to be worry about,will it affect him in the future?I need advice,mom of sons out there what did you do