Hi! I was blessed with being able to breastfeed until my son was almost 2 years old. He was VERY sensitive to what I ate. Sometimes I forgot that what I ate changed the consistency and taste of my breastmilk. Especially if it was particularly spicy. It might not will taste like a jalapeño to him, lol, but what you eat changes your milk.
I found amazing help at an all natural supplement store and they had pull forms of the common milk supply teas to take. I could never stand the taste of the teas. I’m not sure what you have available, but amazon sells a lot of amazing products as long as you check them out well first.
- 16 month old says no words?
- Hey moms! Any suggestions on transitioning baby from co-sleeping to crib without using the cry it out method?
- I have a 4 month old whose was only waking 1-2 times a night nicely. For the past week has been up every hour or 2 hours...any insight would be appreciated!
- They say that its normal for a newborn to have baby pimples and its been like almost 4 weeks, the pimples is increasing and as a new mom i'm starting to freak out. Is this normal?
- Anyone from Cambridgeshire?? I need mummy friends I'm a ftm rn
- I went to a scan 3 days ago.i was told ive had a misscharge.. am lost i spoken to my midwife and also my cuzin they all say its wrong i have the worst 10 weeks symtoms ..
- Who has a mom hack for an easy cleaning method for the foam play mats?