When my daughter was the same age she did the same thing and when we got into day two we took her to the doctor who prescribed movicol. She basically had an issue of not being able to pass it on her own and the prescribed medicine basically made it so that he stools were softened a little bit to make it easier for her. I'd say its totally normal but if it happens a couple of times a month or more maybe seek out something like that ?
- How to afford a child as a single parent?
- My 3 y/o fumbles with her hair when she is tired. The result is very hard to get out dreads, every morning! What can I do to help her beat this habit?
- How many strollers have you had ?
- Anyone live near Carshalton in Surrey? Would love to meet some local mums
- What do you do when your teenage daughter is closer to her friends mothers than you?