My baby had that before too. Though it's not alarming if the baby is not havig fever or discomfort but better yet check with your Pedia to be sure. Sometimes babies have very sensitive skin that mild detergents as well as tour cleaning products can harm their delicate skin. :)
Yes, i was worried too when my first daughter had them. I was told by my doctor that it is because a new babies skin has to get used to the outdoors and the elements. Your baby will have very delicate and sensitive skin so it is the skins way of getting used to the outdoors. If you grow more concerned however, see your doctor. If the spots do not disappear when you roll a clear glass over them then take her to hospital as it could be meningitis. If they are just tiny little whiteheads then it should be just 'milk spots' and totally fine !
- 16 month old says no words?
- Hey moms! Any suggestions on transitioning baby from co-sleeping to crib without using the cry it out method?
- I have a 4 month old whose was only waking 1-2 times a night nicely. For the past week has been up every hour or 2 hours...any insight would be appreciated!
- Anyone from Cambridgeshire?? I need mummy friends I'm a ftm rn
- I went to a scan 3 days ago.i was told ive had a misscharge.. am lost i spoken to my midwife and also my cuzin they all say its wrong i have the worst 10 weeks symtoms ..
- My baby boy is two months nd six days old. Two months he took breastfeed but now he dislikes. What should I do? Nd wt should I do to increase the breast milk?
- Who has a mom hack for an easy cleaning method for the foam play mats?