THE ORIGINAL BUTTER BELL CROCK BY L. TREMAIN, CAFE RETRO COLLECTION - WHITE
- FLAVOR AND FRESHNESS - Modeled after the original French butter crock, The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain keeps butter fresh and spreadable for up to 30 days without refrigeration; no odors or spoilage. Two-piece design features an inverted bell-shaped lid and crock bottom for serving butter at the table, and protecting and storing the butter after each use.
- COLORFUL SIMPLICITY - When color and simplicity is your main priority, one of these retro crocks will be just the right match to your tableware or kitchen décor. Featuring the word "butter" in English and French "beurre" etched onto each side of the butter bowl in a raised relief design with a classic, bright finish as a compliment to the most popular kitchen colors.
- DURABLE HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - Made of highly durable new bone china that keeps butter fresh and spreadable without refrigeration. New bone china is a high grade mixture of liquid clay poured into a pre-cast plaster mold, then allowed to set for several hours. When dry, the Butter Bells are carefully removed from the mold, glazed and fired at 2200 degrees to create a durable and scratch resistant finish.
- EASY TO USE FOR FRESH BUTTER - Pour cold water into the base, pack dry lid with softened butter, then add the lid to water-filled base, creating an airtight seal that preserves the butter's flavor and freshness. Replace water in the base every 2-3 days for fresh, flavorful butter.
- ENHANCE YOUR KITCHEN - Conveniently sized crock holds one stick of butter, the equivalent of one-half cup, and fits neatly on your countertop as a stylish accent to any décor. Dishwasher safe, free of lead and cadmium.